Too often, organizations and their CX experts only look at the company's relationship with the customer to look for improvement. While it's essential to creating the perfect customer journey, it's only one aspect. It's time to look within: at your employees' relationships with each other, and with the company. Not only does it take powerful leadership, but a complete shift in focus: your company must be customer-centric in every function.
Based on his 20-years with Walt Disney World along with many years of consulting with organizations around the world, Dennis Snow will provide a “how-to” program for engaging employees in delivering outstanding customer service. This webinar will provide you with strategic tools that can be used to raise the bar of service throughout your organization. In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Build a customer-centric culture.
- Break down organizational silos, creating a “one organization” mentality.
- Inspire personal accountability in the workplace.
- Build “walk-through-fire” customer AND employee loyalty.
- Scale your customer success program without losing that personal touch.
Wednesday, July 15 2020 11 AM PST, 2PM EST, 6PM GMT